Are we in Kansas? Cuz I thought this was Colorado!!
I don't think any homes were hit directly by the funnel itself, but we were all affected by the high winds and hail. Many homes have roof damage, many windows were blown out, ma
ny people lost personal belongings (such as trampolines, grills, playsets and patio furniture) and some even had AC units ripped out of their homes. Our neighborhood has been canvassed with flyers and signs from roofing and siding companies, we have had door to door salesmen every night coming to try and get our business...
Since that storm we have heard sirens for other tornadoes every day. We are constantly under a watch or warning... hail, thunder and lightning visits us it seems on a daily basis.
(I put this picture in to show that this trampoline
flew across the neighborhood and landed in the
yard of this unoccupied home!!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home