Mommy and STILL an RN 4 LIFE

tales of a mom of 2 and ER nurse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aurora, Colorado, United States

This blog spot is dedicated to sharing my love for life and family, as well as being a wife, mother, and nurse.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My silly girl

Most people think Paige is a very shy and serious soul. She is . . . but she also has a very fun and sprited side as well! I love the little mommy-daughter times we have reading books, cuddling, painting our nails, shopping, etc... but my favorite times are when we are just being silly together! Paige is a very special girl. She has so much insight into a life that she has only just begun to live. She is intelligent beyond her years, and spiritual beyond her teachings. But she IS only 7 years old! I love my little girl so so much! I wish I could bottle up these moments and crawl inside whenever I want to relive them!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home