Mommy and STILL an RN 4 LIFE

tales of a mom of 2 and ER nurse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aurora, Colorado, United States

This blog spot is dedicated to sharing my love for life and family, as well as being a wife, mother, and nurse.

Friday, May 8, 2009

My cleaning binge



So the Longmont Dairy man came today. He convinced me that I needed to be drinking their yummy fresh hrmone-free milk... and I decided that my refrigerator didn't look worthy of displaying such pretty milk bottles. So I cleaned it. I know, I'm a little crazy. But honestly, we have had this refridgerator since we moved in 6 years ago, and I have never deep cleaned it - only the occasional wipe down. So I got on my rubber gloves, and to work I went. I took the whole damn thing apart, piece by piece... for a moment there I was worried I wouldn't get it back together. But I did! And it looks like it's brand new! YAY ME!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home