Happy New Year! 2009!
A new year! 2009 is already upon us! Where did 2008 go? I'd like to write a recap, but what has happened that hasn't already been blogged about? :)This year we celebrated New Year's with our closest friends! Usually I am working, or we are enjoying a quiet evening at home with the kids trying to keep our eyes open until the ball drops. We broke out of norm this year and partied a little!
Jen and Kevin opened their home to everyone and we all pitched in food and drink. We had a fabulous time just chatting the night away and sipping on cocktails (OK, some of us were doing shots!) We had music on. There was dancing. There was children playing. It was a really great night! And when the ball dropped, everyone was gathered around in the family room, champagne in hand (sparkled cider for the kids) and we counted away 2008.... Happy New Year!
Lots of hugs to go around. Kissing, as was expected. It was a quaint New Year's Eve and just what everyone needed!New Year's Day we spent at mom's. Football, the Rose Parade, and Ribs. YUM!

HAPPY 2009 EVERYONE! Looking forward to a great year!!


1 Comments:
Happy New Years!!! It looks like you wre around family and friends, that's nice. We had a few people over and played games and than did our cheer at midnight. I hope you and your family are doing well. I love what you did with your blog. Keep it up I like to follow it.
Hugs,
Carmen
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home