Mommy and STILL an RN 4 LIFE

tales of a mom of 2 and ER nurse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aurora, Colorado, United States

This blog spot is dedicated to sharing my love for life and family, as well as being a wife, mother, and nurse.

Friday, April 17, 2009

April (SNOW?) Showers Bring May Flowers

Aahhh, spring in Colorado! It doesn't get any better than this! In fact, the weather is one of the reasons we love living here in Colorado SO much! Just when you think Winter is finally over, and the bulbs you planted last fall are beginning to pop out of the dirt... Mother Nature drops another foot of snow on us. The only thing I guess that I dislike about a heavy, wet, spring snow... is the broken trees. We were fortunate I was home this day to shake off the branches every couple of hours!

Paige and Cole took their Easter buckets out to make snow castles, and even the pets got some enjoyment out of our spring weather!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home