Mommy and STILL an RN 4 LIFE

tales of a mom of 2 and ER nurse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aurora, Colorado, United States

This blog spot is dedicated to sharing my love for life and family, as well as being a wife, mother, and nurse.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Pageant

The first Christmas pageant that we ever did was the year Paige was born. She was 7 weeks old at the time of the pageant. I played the part of the virgin Mary. Robert played Joseph. Paige played the part of the blessed baby Jesus. I was surrounded by shepherds and angels, all played by the kids of the Kirk of Bonnie Brae. It was the first and only time I had been in the pageant, although Robert made repeat appearances year after year when he was growing up in that church. Paige, followed by Cole, have begun to perform in the pageant every year as well.
Paige had a small speaking part, she played an ANGEL. Her line was, "Glory to God in the highest Heaven, and on Earth...Peace...Good Will among people." Cole's role was as a shepherd. He was the one to hold the sheep. They both did a GREAT job! Here are some pictures from their performance. (I would upload the video, but it isn't working for some reason.)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home