Mommy and STILL an RN 4 LIFE

tales of a mom of 2 and ER nurse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aurora, Colorado, United States

This blog spot is dedicated to sharing my love for life and family, as well as being a wife, mother, and nurse.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

End of Summer Updates...

As the summer comes to an end and I began to shop for school supplies and plan for back to school nights I started to feel a little bit of sadness! My first born baby girl is a second grader and my baby son Cole is all grown up and ready for Kindergarten! How did this happen?
Both of our kids are SO excited about school and everything it entails! It is going to be an adjustment for me to be home alone in the mornings while Cole is in school. I have planned to have some of my mom friends over for breakfast on a regular basis so we can spend these empty mornings together... I am really looking forward to that!
Cole is going half days in the morning so he won't be gone too long...and Paige will follow home a couple of hours later.
This fall we are planning a family vacation to the Riviera Maya in Mexico since we didn't really take a summer vacation this year. We are getting all the documents together to send off for our passport books and doing lots of research on the places we want to go and see while we are down there~!
Fall sports are getting underway! Both kids are playing soccer and Paige is continuing her swimming year round now! Watch for updates as the seasons progress!
That is really all for now! I hope you are having a fantastic summer and are ready to leap into fall . . . I know we are!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home