Mommy and STILL an RN 4 LIFE

tales of a mom of 2 and ER nurse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aurora, Colorado, United States

This blog spot is dedicated to sharing my love for life and family, as well as being a wife, mother, and nurse.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Prayers Please


I am sending this out as a plea to reach as many people as I know as possible, and as fast as I can. I definitely believe in the power of prayer, and I would like to request prayers for my friend Melissa. She is mom of 4, one of which is her infant daughter Avery. Avery has been diagnosed with Leukemia. She has not yet even reached her 1st birthday. She is undergoing Chemotherapy and aggressive treatment at The Children's Hospital. I don't have many details at this time, but I know enough to request your prayers.

The picture is of Avery enjoying time at the Children's Museum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home