3 to the 3 ---> 33!!
I can't believe another year has passed... I feel so old... 33? Really?? Can't I just be in my 20's again? People all around me keep telling me that I should enjoy my 30's... please don't misunderstand me! I LOVE being in my 30's! But it just seems like the older I get, the faster the years go by... I mean.. I have an 8 year old! My baby boy is 5 1/2... I have been married 10 years! I have a lot to show for my 33 trips around the sun, I just wish we could slow it down just a little bit.
This year I wanted to do something really special with my best girl friends and my family. So I decided to have a Tea Party. It was SO WONDERFUL! The afternoon just slipped away from us as we munched on delicious crumpets and sandwiches and sipped savory teas. It was quaint, personal, and perfect! I was joined by my mom, my mother in law and my daughter... as well as Kelly, Ann, Jocelyn, and Ana. We had a great time and I definitely think I will be enjoying more tea parties in the future!
After the Tea, Robert had planned to take me to dinner... but I was so full from the Tea, we settled for a quiet evening with Ice Cream Cake from Dairy Queen... my favorite!
After the Tea, Robert had planned to take me to dinner... but I was so full from the Tea, we settled for a quiet evening with Ice Cream Cake from Dairy Queen... my favorite!The following evening we sent the kids to Grandma's house and Robert took me to a nice dinner and then downtown to see a play at the Buell. We saw "Legally Blonde, The Musical". It was so so good! Entertaining, funny, and very well done. We really enjoyed it.
So despite turning another year closer to 40... my birthday this year was fabulous!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home