Paige's First On-Stage Performance!
Paige was in her first play with her Kindergarten class last week. It was called "Everyting I Need To Know, I Learned In Kindergarten." The play was so cute! It was full of songs and skits. All the students had parts and most had lines to memorize. Paige had 2 lines in the play. While sitting with Mrs. Christy, her teacher, she says, "I can't wait for my 1st day of Kindergarten tomorrow" and after Mrs. Christy's response she says, "I can't WAIT to learn how to read!" The whole group of kids did very well!
In preparation for the play some of the parents got to help make props. Mary and I made the Mayflower Ship and the Terra Cotta flower pot! Mary is a friend of mine and her daughter Guilianna is one of Paige's best friends!
Paige has made some great friends in Kindergarten. Here she is with some of her best friends!
Guilianna, Paige and Katie
Paige and Tori
Paige and Mikenzie


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home