My New Do
OK, I took a risk this time and I think it paid off. Gina has been doing my hair since I was 12 years old. Back then she was just new in the hair business and was working in an upity salon in Highlands Ranch that my mom went to. I followed her around to a couple of other salons before she began doing hair out of her home. Now she has a big house in Highlands Ranch and an even better home salon. Gina did my hair for my senior pictures, all my high school dances, and my wedding.
In high school I used to straighten it every day. Back then there was no real healthy way to do it. My hair always looked broken and dry. She begged me to let the natural curl take it's course. I would leave her salon with curls and go home and immediately straighten it.
Over the past several years I have given in to the curls and really began to LOVE my curly hair. She switched from curling it every appointment to straightening it.
Over the past few months I have gone into a straight hair phase again. So today, I asked her to give me a cut that would compliment a straight head of hair. She knows my hair, and my style, and this is what she came up with. I really like it! It is the shortest I have EVER had my hair...so it's a big change for me. But I do think it's me!


1 Comments:
OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!!!
I'm thinking about chopping mine as well....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home